Micro Fiber Optic System
ADVANCED LIGHTING – Luxam’s original system, micro fixtures and control accessories are the ultimate tools for precision lighting of museum objects. The lights reside within the casework, suspended from our 6mm support rod or grid, and hidden from view.
CONSERVATION -Visitors see only the light, not the projectors. You direct the light energy only where necessary while respecting all preventive conservation norms. Objects that tolerate different light levels can be displayed side by side without damage from excessive illumination.
HYBRID SOLUTION – This concept makes it possible to rigorously control the visual ergonomics (multiple levels of lighting, reflections, and highlights) and respect the strictest conservation norms.
• Precision beam control from 5 – 60 degrees
• Adjusts to pan, tilt, spot and flood
• Can create multiple light levels within the same case
• Accepts all Micro controls (barndoor, filter frame, snoot, grid spot, etc.)
• Compatible w/6mm Micro & Mini track and Gridtop support systems
• Designed for simple repositioning along support rod as exhibit changes